Immigration to Australia
SKILLED MIGRANT CATEGORY RESIDENCE CLASS VISA, AUSTRALIA.
Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
The Skilled-Independent visa (subclass 189) is a permanent residence visa for points-tested skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia.
Point System of Skilled Migrant Category Residence Class Visa, Australia:
All of the available points are listed below. 60 points will get your EOI into the ‘Pool’, but the more points you have, the more (65 Points) likely you are to be selected.
- Age 45 – 49 you can apply but you get 0 points for age.
- Age 40 – 44 =15 points
- Age 33 – 39 =25 points
- Age 25 – 32 =30 points
- Age 18 – 24 =25 points
- Competent English – IELTS 6 or below 0 points
- Proficient English – IELTS 7 10 points
- Superior English – IELTS 8 20 points
Work Experience (outside Australia)
- Three years = 5 points
- Five years =10 points
- Eight years =15 points
Work Experience (inside Australia)
- One year = 5 points
- Three years =10 points
- Five years =15 points
- Eight years =20 points
- Doctorate degree =20 points
- Bachelor degree =15 points
- Australian Diploma or trade qualification =10 points
- A successful authorized skills assessment in a recognized qualification =10 points
There are several ways to earn extra points:
- Studying a course in Australia that meets certain requirements =5 points
- By meeting the Australian Study Requirement (above) while studying in a regional area =5 points
- NAATI accreditation =5 points
- By completing a Professional Year course specified by the Minister =5 points
- If your partner meets the basic requirements for a skilled migration visa = 5 points
Having spoken to my MARA agent, I can now clear up the following.
A partner can assist with 5 points if they:
- were under 50 years of age at the time of the application;
- had at least competent English (prescribed passport holder or 6 in all 4 IELTS modules);
- had nominated an occupationon the same skilled occupation list as the main applicant’s nominated occupation (can’t mix and match with SOL and CSOL);
- Have been assessed by the relevant assessing authority as having suitable skills for the nominated occupation (formal assessment).
5 points earned Spouse can apply.
Required Documents & Fees for applying:
- Single applicant – AUD 3600 [based on date 27/02/2016]
- Application Cost.
- Completed and signed application form including two passport sized photographs.
- Husband and wife – AUD 5400 [based on date 27/02/2016]
- Husband, wife and one under 18 child – AUD6300 [based on date 27/02/2016]
- Assessment Cost: $500 to $1000 [Depends on occupation]
- Passports or identity documents
- Full birth certificates (which name both parents) for every person included in the application
- Additional details form(s) for every person aged 17 and over included in the application.
- Health requirements
- Health forms
- Police certificates
- Evidence of English language ability for you and your partner and children 16 years old and over: For Applicant – 6.5, For Spouse – 5.0, For Children- No (Under 16 years old), For Children – 5.0 (From 16 to 17 years old).
- Evidence of your skilled employment (if claiming points for skilled employment in Australia)
- Evidence of full or provisional registration if required to practice in your occupation
- Evidence of your qualification (if claiming points for qualification / Educational Background)
- Evidence of your work experience (if claiming points for work experience)
- Evidence of your partner’s skilled employment (if claiming points for partner’s skilled employment)
- Evidence of your partner’s qualification (if claiming points for your partner’s qualification)
- Evidence of close family support (if claiming points for close family support)
- Evidence of future growth area (if claiming points for employment in an identified future growth area)
- Evidence of partnership
- Evidence of relationship to children and their Dependence
Now even with greater opportunities, you can get Australian immigration as a skilled immigrant without being sponsored by any employer or family member under the new rule you are required to score 6 in IELTS and the required point has been reduced 60 only.
Please note the following matters:
To obtain points from job experience, your experience must be in the list of Australian Skilled Occupation List.
To earn points from Credential Language you are required not only to be skilled in Bengali Language but also be certified translator or interpreter by NAATI.
To obtain points from Australian relative, your relative must live in the designated area.
Skilled Workers & Professionals
Skilled – Independent (subclass 190) visa
For people who want to live and work in Australia
The current pass mark is 60 points for all factors combined. If your score is the same or higher than the pass mark, then you may qualify to immigrate to Australia as a skilled worker.
Skilled workers are selected as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English, and other criteria that have been shown to help them become economically established in Australia.
Special important changes under the New Rules:
- Now 60 points are required (previously it was 65).
- Application processing time 6 to 8 months.
- Required IELTS 6 (previously it was 7)
- Comparatively more points for younger.
- 5 points can be earned from Spouse.
|Factor 1||Education||Max 20 points|
|Factor 2||Ability in English (IELTS)||Max 20 points|
|Factor 3||Age||Max 30 points|
|Factor 4||Work Experience (inside Australia)||Max 20 points|
|Factor 5||Work Experience (outside Australia)||Max 15 points|
|Factor 6||Education in Australia||Max 05 points|
|Factor 7||Professional Year in Australia||Max 05 points|
|Factor 8||Spouse (Minimum)||Max 05 points|
|Factor 9||Relatives in Designated Area||Max 10 points|
|Factor 10||Nomination From Local Govt.||Max 05 points|
|Factor 11||Credential Community Language (Bangla)||Max 05 points|
If you want to immigrate to Australia, there are several other ways to apply. You have to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family.
Our Procedure & Professional Cost
Step One – Primary Assessment
- Applicant has to pay BDT 5000 [Non-Refundable]
- Copy of applicant CV [Should contain all academic and experience details]
- Interview with Australian Migration Advisor
- Interview feedback will be provided shortly
Step Two –Agreement & Assessment
- Client has to pay BDT 15000 primarily
- 80% Refundable if client change his mind within 10 days
- Make agreement with Australian Migration Advisor
- Prepared documents for assessment
- Client has to pay another BDT 40000 after 10 days of the sign agreement.
- Submit assessment application
- Engineering occupation will cost them extra BDT 10000
Note: If assessment comes negative applicant will get back BDT 20000
Step Three – Lodge EOI [One]
- Applicant should pay BDT 60000 in this stage
- Submit EOI and wait for invitation
- If required lodge application for state nomination. It will cost them extra money. **
Step Four – Application for the Visa
- Applicant should pay BDT 75000 as soon as get the invitation
- Prepared all documents for application
- Lodge the application
- Applicant should pay another BDT 30000 when department asked for the medical. This is visa grant stage.
**Note: State nomination will cost them extra BDT 30000
This fee is always not same. Depends on applicant circumstances [ i.e Number of applicant , age, Occupation]. However some basic information is as follows===
Subclass 190/189 Application Cost
Single applicant – AUD3600 [based on date 19/09/2015]
Husband and wife – AUD5400 [based on date 19/09/2015]
Husband, wife and one under 18 child – AUD6300 [based on date 19/09/2015]
$500 to $1000 [Depends on occupation]